Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
Our Physical therapists use variety of treatments to help your loved one build strength, improve movement, and coordination of skills needed to complete daily activities.This includes rolling, sitting, crawling, walking, climbing stairs, running, skipping, jumping, riding tricycle, coordination, strength, balance, etc.
When working with children with special needs,our Physical Therapist use purposeful play, manual muscle stretching, therapeutic activities, or exercises to restore muscle balance and functional mobility.
Our Physical therapy services include:
– Assessment and evaluation of functional status and safety.
– Patient / Caregiver education and training.
– Improving balance
– Increasing strength.
– Developing coordination
– Improving gross motor skills.
– Increasing joint mobility
– Wheelchair positioning/prescription
– Adaptive Equipment recommendations/prescription
– Prescribing and monitoring restorative/maintenance program
– Managing spasticity
– Improving motor planning