Our occupational therapy services designed to maximize our patient’s functional independence in all areas of their lives by working on their fine motor abilities,visual motor skills,sensory processing,self-help skills.
Areas addressed include upper extremity strength, picking up objects, grasping, using utensils to eat, buttoning a shirt, zipping, using a cup to drink, cutting with scissors, holding pencil/crayon, writing, drawing, sensory processing and modulation skills.
For children this can include working on daily activities such as getting dressed, brushing their teeth, playing with their peers, hand-eye coordination, handwriting, and positively dealing with anger and frustration.
Our occupational therapy services include:
• Self help skills:feeding, toileting ,dressing.
• Activities of daily living assessment
• Adaptive equipment assessment and training.
• Fine Motor Skills / Handwriting
• Visual–Motor & Visual Perceptual Skills
• Sensory motor and sensory intergration
• Motor Planning / Coordination
• Splinting / Joint Mobility / Casting
• Developmental Skills / Play Skills
• Adaptive Equipment Recommendation
• Wheelchair Positioning & Prescription
• Environmental Modification / Accessibility
• Spasticity Management
• Therapeutic Positioning
• Prescription of Restorative/Maintenance Programs