THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN SEEKING EMPLOYMENT WITH QUALITY ONE CARE HOME HEALTH INC.
The first step in our new hiring process is for the applicant to fill out an employment application. Applicants will also take a written skills test. (In the event that the applicant does not pass the test, we will arrange for further training should we choose to hire the applicant.
To be considered for a position, applicant must meet the position’s minimum qualifications of the position to be considered, which include having:
– Current and valid nursing license.
– Positive employment verification from former employers.
– Positive Criminal background checks and character reference.
– If you are being considered, a member of the Human Resources team will contact you to schedule an interview.
– After the interview is conducted the applicant will be contacted if approved for hire and provided an employee packet.
Applicants must bring all of the following when coming to apply for a job:
– Social Security card
– Valid driver’s license or government-issued identification
– Documentation of current negative TB test (if applicable)
– Current First Aid & CPR Certifications and any other related certifications (if applicable)
– Original State or Federal photo ID
– Proof of employment
– Malpractice insurance
– Physical exam (performed within 6 months of application).
– Background Check (optional for CJIS only)
To apply today, please download and fill out this Application Form.